Sunday, September 17, 2017

Week 61: August 28, 2017

This past week has been a pretty average week in the life of a missionary in the Danville area. If I had to describe it as a T-Shirt size, it would be "Extra Medium". Hahahaha just kidding. 

There is a family that we've been working with for a while. We haven't been able to meet a whole ton due to it being summer and schedules being crazy. Now that school is starting, the schedules are a bit more set and so we are planning on going to the Visitor's Center out in Oakland with them. We are super excited. The V.C. is a really great instrument in helping people feel the spirit and progress in their conversion. 

Aside from that, we are also working with the youth more now that school is starting. We've got a couple of activities lining up to meet with them to talk about missionary work and activities to get their friends interested. Looks like I gotta start appealing more to the youngins out here. *ahem*

\o>
 l
/ \

yeaaaaah I still got it. It wasn't too long ago that I graduated high school y'know. 

#everydayimshufflin! yeeaaahhh whoo whooooo (is that still a thing...?) I'm not old! I'm still young! I'm still hip! I'm cool! I got $WAG! hahaha but on a real note, every time I work with the youth or just talk to them, I feel so old. High school wasn't THAT far away was it?

Well that's all for this week. Until next week! 

Your super hip super cool and young and relate able missionary,
-Elder Kaitoku 

No comments:

Post a Comment