Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Week 71: November 6, 2017

Hey guys this is gonna be a quick email but here goes:

1. We had a great Halloween, we got to stay in and clean the apartment. Yay. We also dressed up but I don't have my camera right now so I'll send those pictures next week.
2. We had another temple day which was great as always.
3. The missionaries in the district/zone have really been shopping all P day these past few weeks hence the limited computer time so I apologize. There is a Nike outlet out here and there were some pretty impressive sales here lately. Plus, there's a member that works there that hooks it up for us.
4. We are working on a musical number as a zone and it is finna be LIT. I will have to send a recording next week!
5. Love you all! Sorry for the short email! B
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
-Elder Kaitoku

No comments:

Post a Comment