Sunday, December 17, 2017

Week 76: December 11, 2017

This past week was great. We issued a baptismal date for the Elbert family. We set the date for the 23rd of December and we told them the catch was that they had to read and pray every single day as a family until then. We will check in with them the Sunday


 before and see how everything is going and if things are going well, then we will have them baptized! Keep them in your prayers :) 

In other news, we got to do service at the farm again and that was pretty awesome. My district said that they didn't think I could pick up a lamb and put it across my shoulders. Well I did. If I don't have the picture yet, it's because I'm waiting for it to be emailed over. If I don't send it this week, I'll send it next week. We had one of our ward Christmas parties and we got to see a lot of Less Actives and Investigators/Non-members attend. There was also a great Christmas choir event where the Chamber Singers from the nearby high schools came and performed Christmas songs. It was really amazing! Two of the high schools apparently go back and forth when it comes to the state competition. 

With Christmas coming up, there is a lot of holiday cheer and it's been pretty nice to tract into people in a much less rude mood. It has been getting freezing, however, so that's been hard for me. Luckily I've got a nice coat to keep me warm. Not to mention the Spirit. 

Anyways, that's all for today, folks! Until next time!
-Elder Kaitoku

No comments:

Post a Comment