Thursday, January 12, 2017

Week 28: January 9, 2017

Aloha family, friends, and loved ones.

Richmond has been amazing so far. We've gotten to meet so many amazing people and I am really beginning to love the area and people. This week, we had an amazing experience during stake conference. We couldn't figure out where we wanted to sit for a really long time. We finally decided to sit near the entrance. Just before it started, we had a member walk up to us with a gentleman and she said he had just walked in and was looking for a church to attend. We were super excited. As he got up to leave, we stopped him and asked if we could share a message with him. He readily agreed. We had a very solid lesson with him and he accepted a baptismal date for February 12th. His name is Lewis. It is amazing to see how many people the Lord has prepared for us. We need only find them. Often times, they end up finding us.

Now, you ain't gonna believe this but my bag got stolen out of our car...again. This time, they broke the back window and grabbed them out. We've had a trash bag taped on to keep rain out this past week. My companion's bag was found and turned in to the Visitor's Center. My bag is still at large. I'm sure they will turn up and if they don't, I am sure that they will have an impact on someone else's life that will be much needed.
I love this area, I love my district. It is an honor to serve these elders. They are each hardworking, faithful, and obedient missionaries. I love you all for your love and support! 

Until next week!
-Elder Kaitoku




No comments:

Post a Comment