Sunday, April 23, 2017

Week 42: April 17, 2017

This past week was pretty good. We had our zone conference in Antioch, my old area. It was great to see the same old streets in good old Antioch. Not much has changed there. After zone conference, we went back to the burger place that I have mentioned in previous emails. If you've been a long time reader of my emails, you may remember a giant burger that I've talked about. Our zone went and we filled up the little burger place. Since I've had this giant burger multiple times, I figured I'd try something else on the menu. My companion has passed the Antioch Initiation. He finished the burger and the fries. He is now qualified to work in Antioch if he is ever transferred there.

A lot of people that we meet with and talk to are referred to us through online sources. People will request a Bible or a Book of Mormon or missionaries in general. These referrals are then texted to us through the computerized system. Unfortunately, sometimes, these texts are sent at like 3 in the morning which has happened a few times this week. Good times.

We met a lot of really cool people this week. Many of them are very interested in hearing more about the gospel and the message we share. It's incredible to see how these people have come to have the missionaries in their lives and how the Lord has prepared them for this moment. I love this work and I see blessings and miracles every single day. I love you all and I can't wait to hear from you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment