Thursday, June 22, 2017

Week 49: June 8, 2017

This week, we had temple day which means we get to email today instead of Monday! It has truly been a trying week. Someone broke into our apartment this past week. if you're keeping track, that's 2 car break ins, 1 home break in, 1 curb stomp witness, 3 drug deal witnesses, I've seen a bloodied guy getting checked out by paramedics on the side of the road (there was a shooting on the freeway. apparently some guy's been randomly shooting people on the freeway for years now and still hasn't been apprehended). 4 forest fire witnesses, 1 radiation leak evacuation, and countless accounts of second hand smoke. Not to mention the numberless gunshots each day. Whoo pray for safety for Elder Kaitoku. 

Other than that, it's been a pretty good week. We were able to go to the temple today and then we had our annual BBQ at the mission home. We got to see people from other zones and hang out and play sports. It was a really great time! I got to see some of my former companions including my trainer, Elder Lui.
Anyways I don't have much time! I've gotta go! Until next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment