Monday, November 6, 2017

Week 66: October 2, 2017

Not much to write about this week. I will spare you the copy and paste of my favorite conference talks and quotes as I'm sure you've all watched it or read up on it, etc. 

It was a pretty average week out here in good ole Danville as far as average weeks go. No car break-ins, no burglaries, no assault, etc.
Okay fine, I'll share my favorite point made at conference. Know that God loves each and every one of you regardless. Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can all come closer to Him. That's one of my favorite points made but very summarized.
Thank you all so much for your love and support and concern about our car. I stayed safe this time hahaha nothing broken, nothing lost. Love you all!
-Elder Kaitoku

No comments:

Post a Comment