Sunday, February 4, 2018

Week 81: January 15, 2018

Hey everybody,

Elder Kaitoku is now in the North Gate 1st and 2nd wards in the Walnut Creek Stake/Zone. It's been really great so far. I moved just a few minutes north of my last area so if I hike to the top of the mountain, I can peek over and see Danville. I will definitely miss those guys!
The new area has been really great so far. The members are all very great and I've been getting along really well with my new companion Elder Vindich who is from Mayberry, North Carolina. One of the highlights of the area is the new apartment! Huge thing. Two bedrooms, and most importantly: TWO BATHROOMS. YES.
Looking forward to working here and loving and serving the people like all those that I've been able to in my previous areas. Not much to report on this week but until next week! Peace
-Elder Kaitoku

No comments:

Post a Comment