Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Week 90: March 26, 2018

Hey everybody,

So for those of you who don't know yet, our mission is now officially a technological mission. We got smartphones and facebook and so you know what that means! Plenty of selfies! Just kidding. it's been great to see how the technology can help us to enhance our experience as missionaries and to help us stay connected with recent converts, investigators, and members from previous areas. 

It's been a pretty standard week for us out here in the 'creek. 

Also, on a  personal note I've lost 20 lb on the mission. So that's been pretty exciting!

I have come to really love my mission love the people and the place. I'm looking forward to another great week with my great companion. He may be going back to the Tongan program next transfer so we will find out this week!

Thank you for all of your love and support. Until next week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment