Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Week 91: April 2, 2018

This past week was great, we were able to add two new investigators: Jesse and his wife Sloane. Jesse is a very humble and kind guy. 

Elder Klunker is getting transferred to back to the Tongan program. I am staying here with Elder Tackett. We were in the same district back in Richmond! It'll be fun.

Also, we saw two rattlesnakes today on a hike and the first one scared me half to death. We practically walked right on top of it when we heard a hiss and rattle. First snake I've seen in the wild! And it was a huge rattlesnake. Then we saw another one a few minutes later. It was wild.

I love and sustain the apostles and the prophet. I am so thankful and grateful for the opportunity that we have to hear their words and teachings. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

Sorry for the short email! Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment